Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Old is a State of Mind



It's official. I'm pushing 40. I turned 39 today making it less than a year until I leave my thirties in the dust. I still feel like I'm only 38 and a half. The day was quiet for the most part. I spent the day at the studio and then went to dinner at The Essenhaus in Penn Yan with Sue, the kids and my sister Ellen. I heard that the food there was great, especially the desserts, so I had to try it out. It did not disappoint.

I was amazed at how many birthday wishes I received on Facebook. It is truly an amazing social media outlet.

Ironically, I spent a good amount of time today editing photos of an adorable little baby. It's hard to believe I was ever that small, but 39 years ago, that was me. Since no body wants to see photos of an aging, out of shape photographer, I will spare you and show you images of little Brock.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We better plan a big 40 party for you next year!! I didn't realize you were that close to it. Sorry I missed it. Happy really belated b-day! Jess

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust