Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


I want to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving and the wish that you are blessed to have wonderful things to be thankful for. I am with my family at my sisters place down in Harlem. We didn't dare fight the crowds to see the parade, much to the kids disappointment. Instead they spent their time watching it on TV, helping out in the kitchen and shopping on 125th Street.




Caren heard that the turkey cooks quicker if you yell at it. Actually, she discovered that touching your skin to a flaming turkey hurts.




Sarah with my Aunt Gloria.

Caren's cat "Fish" that she got from Fish's Farm Market in Manchester while up visiting me.


My sister, Caren, the host of our visit, makes a pre-dinner toast.


1 comment:

S-V-H said...

It reflects a nice family life in your beautiful photos. I like to come to your blog and enjoy your photography! :)

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust