Wednesday, September 10, 2008

POTY #2

I recently received notification by the Professional Photographer's of America that I will be receiving the Photographer of the Year award for the second consecutive year. All four of my images received blue ribbons in the state and international print competitions with one of my images being accepted into the PPA Loan Collection. The image, "Dejected", was one of the images that I shot for the broadcast of our Trash the Dress session on "Inside Edition" which aired last January.

I'm totally thrilled to receive this for the second year in a row. It's such an honor to be recognized by my colleagues in the industry that I totally look up to. It also gives me an excuse to go to Phoenix in the middle of winter. I actually have a conference in Vegas a few days before the Phoenix conference, so I'm going to drive from Vegas to Phoenix and enjoy the desert a bit. I will also be stopping in Sedona, AZ to do a Trash the Dress session with one of my wedding clients from earlier this year.






No comments:

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust