Thursday, May 1, 2008


Twins Update

The turn out for the twins book has been great. We are still in the process of editing and uploading many of the shoots we've done so far. If you haven't submitted your write up for the book yet please send that as soon as possible. We are starting to narrow down the choices for publishing the book and we'll need to start doing the layout shortly. If you have any questions or would like to participate in the book, call me at 585-393-9242.

Here are some photos from a session we did last week. It was nice to be able to get outside and shoot. I was getting a bit of cabin fever.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these little boys are the cutest guys!!!!! of course i am a little prejidice they are my grandsons! love you meema

kare said...

I agree 100% they are the cutest (says an aunt)! But I also have to say what great photos you took.Great job!

Sign up for our eNewsletter
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust